[Asterisk-Dev] Local Calls Not Working

Luciano Ramos lramos at telviso.com.ar
Tue Jul 13 04:56:42 MST 2004

Wrong list, try with asterisk-users

Luciano
  -----Mensaje original-----
  De: asterisk-dev-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-admin at lists.digium.com]En nombre de James Dutton
  Enviado el: Martes 13 de Julio del 2004 08:43
  Para: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
  Asunto: [Asterisk-Dev] Local Calls Not Working

  Hi

  I have managed to set up our Asterisk server and can successfully make and
receive calls via an external Asterisk server service provider and our
IAX.conf file.

  I can make SIP to SIP calls to a remote machine on a fixed IP.

  I cannot make SIP to SIP calls from one internal phone behind our NAT
firewall to another internal phone behind our NAT firewall.

  The call is received and the recipient can answer it, but no voice nor
echo can be heard.

  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

  Regards

  James