[Asterisk-Dev] Creating Virtual PBX Partitions

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sun Jul 11 10:43:32 MST 2004

Steven Sokol wrote:
> The issue comes down to not having a unique identifier for the user making
> the call.  Each user is assigned to one of a several contexts that "belong"
> to the virtual PBX.

In my opinion, the above is your problem.

You need to have a single landing context for each company, then build
the diaplan from the landing context including any other standard
contexts as logical as well as company specific contexts.

I have very successfully have deployed multiple company Asterisk
systems, one just has to effectively utilize the power of Asterisk.

Jeremy McNamara