[Asterisk-Dev] Help me Regarding Voice mail

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Sun Jul 11 09:45:04 MST 2004

Please do not post help requests to the Dev list.  This list is for
developers working on the Asterisk core code and extensions.  Your question
should be posted to the Users list, after you have tried solving the problem
yourself by researching it in the archives.

As your issue appears to concern DIAX rather than Asterisk, you may want to
contact the iaxClient developers list IF AND ONLY IF you can determine the
issue is specific to DIAX.

Regards,

Steven

Steven Sokol