[Asterisk-Dev] Fax support?

Leo D'Angelo ldangelo at mac.com
Sat Jul 10 07:00:47 MST 2004

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response.  I agree with your assessment that t.38 should be a
codec not a channel.  I was actually thinking of simply adding it as a codec
to the openh323 channel already provided with *...

I don't know enough about the structure of * (yet) to figure out how a sip
request for a t.38 codec would work if I implemented t.38 as part of the
h.323 channel...  Any advice?  Maybe it really needs to be a separate
codec...

I am happy to help in any way I can.  BTW)  spandsp is some impressive work,
how long have you been working on it?

-LeoD