[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe Improvement

Mike Mitchell mike.mitchell at missionmode.com
Wed Jul 7 16:45:40 MST 2004

Marc Olivier Chouinard wrote:

> Look people, this is trivial in my view.  There is both option
> available
> rightnow. X100P is a good timing device or get the TDM400 card or a T1
> card
> from digium, there is a software one separate good people who want to
> use it
> use it, but I think we should stick to the hardware version.

None of these options is valid for Mac OS X.  No Digium hardware
support, or Linux kernel for ztdummy support.  Just about every Mac
Xserve anyone buys is dual processor, so I think zaprtc support is out,
too.

If someone can confirm I can use the <$88 Digium hardware in a Mac
Xserve, and compile and run the zaptel drivers successfully on Mac OS
X, I'll stop asking.  Meanwhile, I think a non-hardware timer option is
a requirement for cross-platform support.

/mike