[Asterisk-Dev] Half installed on Sparc: Drivers for FXO card refusing to install.

Johan Daumerie johan.daumerie at skynet.be
Wed Jul 7 14:32:22 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to get * installed on a netra X1 myself, would it be possible to
give me some more info on how far you've gotten, I'm running debian Sparc
port kernel 2.6 myself and have gooten up to the point where I have my *
build but looks like it's not like it should be outgoing calls loose speech
path after few seconds, can route incoming calls etc...

Would appreciate some external input.

Greetings,

Johan