[Asterisk-Dev] Compiling libiax2 with vc++6 on windows 2000 or 2003

Raj Chudasama rajc_144 at msn.com
Wed Jul 7 13:41:56 MST 2004

HI I have been trying to compile libiax2 on windows to use it with a small
program I am writing.  However I have

been unable to compile it.  I have not been able to find any help or
documentations on this either.  Will someone please

assist me by either directing in to the right direction or giving me
instructions on how to compile it.

I have had many compile problems.  Most of them I got rid of but some just
won t go away.

I have done many includes and defines but it has not worked.

Thanks

Sincerely

Raj C