[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Code Flow

James Golovich james at wwnet.net
Wed Jul 7 08:52:15 MST 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Nicholas Bachmann wrote:

> I meant clean-as-in-easy-to-read and comprehend, not
> clean-as-in-tight-and-perfect.  Having clean code makes the latter a
> much easier goal to achieve.

This is something we need to still work on.  There are sections of the
code that are too painful to read.  Many of them added recently.

I've been working on cleaning up most of it, but certain parts I just
won't touch with a ten foot pole.

We have established coding guidelines in the doc/CODING-GUIDELINES file

We've got a long way to go, but with everyone contributing we can get
there.

James