[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe Improvement

Alberto Fernandez asterisk at xynergia.net
Tue Jul 6 16:05:48 MST 2004

I respect digium, and i did buy hardware from them. I do apreciate the
major sponsorship that they have with the project, and i would donate
money because of the tremendous job they did. However asterisk is
opensource, and i think that a lot of people have contribute to it (SUCH
AS YOURSELFT with h323) so if someone belives that they have no need to
use of an card. by all means write or enhance meetme.

Just a though