[Asterisk-Dev] missing .gsm in VoiceMailMain(2)

Rob Gagnon rob at networkip.net
Tue Jul 6 11:57:56 MST 2004

Tilghman,

I tested this, and it is a bug apparently.

What happens is this:
exten =>766,1,VoiceMailMain(704 at pbx)

When dialling 766, app_voicemail plays "Password" (the vm-password.gsm file)
If you enter the password wrong, it should play "Login incorrect", and ask
for password again.
The CLI is showing the "vm-incorrect" message, but not actually playing it.

I am about to look into the code.