[Asterisk-Dev] Half installed on Sparc: Drivers for FXO card refusing to install.

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Mon Jul 5 16:40:55 MST 2004

My problem it seems may be Kernel Based. So I am trying to get a good
one compiled right now with all the support Asterisk needs. After I
make the correct .deb where should I upload it in case others need
it?

I noticed the formatting was off for the includes as well, ugly but
once I get these drivers installed it will work, then I may the
motivation I need to help by fixing the issues I was having.

If '-mcpu' was used instead of '-march' it would take care of most of
the make file problems I was having as well as update the current
Makefile system to be more portable.

I don't have the option of using a external gateway as I understand
it; As I said I'm still ignorant on a number of key points; I have
allot to learn but that is half the fun after all.

So how does one get write access to the cvs anyway? I’m going to need
a way to submit my changes if I get that far.

 - Belgarath