[Asterisk-Dev] Module unloading

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Jul 5 03:14:26 MST 2004

Hi Rich,

I do not have any code to contribute, and if I have I do not want to
disclaim it... (but that is a different discussion)

The point is, that module authors should be aware of this fact, and I
can imagine that all module authors read this list. Most don't follow
the bugtracker... What Asterisk core developers do with this? I cannot
care less basicly... It works the way it is with the patch for proper
atexit handling I made...

According to Paul it is a planned feature, to make it right in version
1.2......
So I am not going to clutter the bugtracker with this and have another
place to monitor for replies... no thanks. Since noone seems to get the
point I was making...

I wrote the information I had down, and you can use it or not... I do
not care. People who understood the problem were happy I found out, the
others will keep discussing it instead of fixing the problem...

Michael