[Asterisk-Dev] channel driver sample

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Thu Jul 1 09:19:56 MST 2004

Hi,

I think that the best and cheap solution is one PCI Card with one or
more DSP chips. For example I plan to design and develop one board
using TI DSP TNETV2021, TNETV2510 and TNETV2840. Using this DSP we can
have from 8 up to 64 channels per low profile board. This will be very
powerful for Conference Systems and other applications.
If somebody would like to help me with the Linux drivers and the
Codecs firmware will be very helpful for me.

--
Best regards,
 Miroslav                            mailto:miro at space-comm.com