[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Dev wanted for quick job

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Thu Jan 29 15:48:56 MST 2004

I'm that another guy :)

What basically happens (Phil can provide detailed logs) is that certain
versions of Cisco firmware send *many* duplicate RTPs frames for a single
tone.

Each RTP 'set of frames' has its own timestamp and duration sequence, and
each 'set of frames' has a 'final frame' which has 'END' flag set.

I think logs would be more useful, and I'm sure phil can provide them.

-alex