[Asterisk-Dev] AgentCallBackLogin

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Jan 23 16:36:54 MST 2004

You can add to several queues to the same agent. If you do the following:

exten => 91,1,AddQueueMember(salesq|IAX/gary)
exten => 91,2,AddQueueMember(customers1|IAX/gary)
exten => 91,3,AddQueueMember(urgents|IAX/gary)
exten => 91,4,AddQueueMember(lowend|IAX/gary)
exten => 91,5,Playback(agent-loginok)
exten => 91,6,Hangup

Gary will have a headache... :)

To anyone: This application can't be launched through API Manager, right?
Please let me know if it's wrong.

Regards,

Gus