[Asterisk-Dev] diff to chan_modem

Niklas Ögren list_ast at nod.se
Wed Jan 21 05:15:53 MST 2004

Hi!

I added three things to my cvs checkout of Asterisk:

* Config parameter to not bother about DTMF signalling received outband
from ISDN-network (allowoutbanddtmf). This is because you sometimes
receive garbage from ISDN network or wrong detected digits from
ISDN4Linux.

* Config parameter to add string/a number to the calling party id received
from network (cidprefix). We receive the numbers without the leading zero
here in Sweden (EuroISDN, more or less)

* Ability to generate DTMF digits inband when Asterisk sends them to ISDN
network. Again, our kind of EuroISDN here in Sweden don't bother about
outband DTMF, so I have to send them inband.

Patch for includes/asterisk/vmodem.h, channels/chan_modem.c and
channels/chan_modem_i4l.c attached. I noticed that the latest CVS of
chan_modem.c had some new stuff included, but this patch should be easily
added without any problem.

Can anybody include this to Asterisk cvstree, maybe after a sanity check
of the code?

Regards, Niklas - running the setup without any problems