[Asterisk-Dev] T410p

Ed Devine ncfm at airmail.net
Wed Jan 14 12:01:08 MST 2004

I'm new to asterisk, so this might sound like a very dumb question. My application is basically very simple. I'm using the T410P Digium board in a complete T1 in T1 out environment. I want to bring calls in from an inbound T1, and route them back out on another T1. Think of it as "call forwarding" and you'll have the basic concept down. Has anyone got an example of this sort of application? A similar application would probably be a calling card type application where you dial a local number, input a pin, and the digits for the called number. Any help would be appreciated.

Ed Devine