[Asterisk-Dev] ENUM NAPTR parsing problem

Maik Schmitt asterisk-dev at admininside.org
Wed Jan 14 11:29:23 MST 2004


I just posted a bug (#844) concerning ENUM NAPTR-records.

I found the following NAPTR-records: NAPTR 100 100 "u" "E2U+h323"
"!^\\+4971163314(.*)$!h323:\\1 at foxi.vc.dfn.de!i" . NAPTR 100 100 "u" "E2U+h323:voice"
"!^\\+492241141(.*)$!h323:1\\1 at pbx-bi.corponet.info!i" .

Asterisk cannot parse those records because of the 'i' at the
end but the record is valid (see RFC 3403 6.1 for an example). The 'i'
means case insensitive matching (very useful....).

I wrote a simple patch for this. I know it is a quick and dirty-patch
but it works and doesn't break anything. Maybe someone could have a
look at it...

Maik Schmitt        http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/attachments/20040114/263a76e1/attachment.pgp

More information about the asterisk-dev mailing list