[Asterisk-Dev] Suggestion: regarding the Unsubscribe problem

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jan 8 14:23:34 MST 2004

That won't help unless the person is reading messages from posts without
HTML in them. Since the mailing list software appends the footer
indiscriminately it will show up outside of the portion with the HTML
that is usually displayed for these users and therefore be unlikely to
see it. Of course if we could send mail bombs to the HTML users, and
implement the footer below, we would be better off.