[Asterisk-Dev] Some patches posted to bugs.digium.com

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Jan 5 10:02:52 MST 2004

Hi,

Citeren Stephen Davies <steve at daviesfam.org>:

> Bug 745 adds a new command PlayInterruptibleTones that is to
>   Playtones as Background is to Playback.  That is, it starts
>   a tone playing until a digit it dialled

I just installed this one, and it seems to handle nicely. I used it to emulate
DISA with the proper national tone :-)

[disa]
exten = s,1,Answer
;exten = s,2,DISA,no-password|local ; extensions
exten = s,2,PlayInterruptibleTones(dial)

exten = _XXX.,1,Goto(local,${EXTEN},1)

This type is not perfect though, but the app works as a charm..

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Florian Overkamp