[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Programming an unlocked ADSI phone?

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at ifax.com
Sat Jan 3 21:51:13 MST 2004

Tilghman,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I agree with the comment from
'siggi' - it seems that this should be configurable on a per handset basis,
not per voicemail user as currently implemented in the most recent patch
that has been hung on this bug. It's a useful hack that may help us in the
short term and I'm grateful for the pointer, but doesn't seem like anything
that should ever find its way into CVS.

It's not clear to me who authored this patch (Corydon76 ), or why 'bkw918'
closed it at the author's request. Without support for personal names and
signature blocks this bug tracking software is awfully dehumanizing, and I'm
finding myself a little more disoriented that normal ;-)

-d

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer