[Asterisk-Dev] Active call information

Venkat Venkataraju outofjungle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 3 03:15:33 MST 2004

We do use CDRs, but my company which is looking for to make consumer
VoIP products thry asterisk wants me to get information about the calls
when they are made.

CDR is used to final billing. But by activly monitoring a calls, we will
be able to allow or teriminate a call with respect to user's balance.

Thanks
Venkat