[Asterisk-Dev] AGI still falls over

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Fri Jan 2 16:01:17 MST 2004

--On Friday, January 2, 2004 4:38 pm -0600 Steven Critchfield
<critch at basesys.com> wrote:

> Looks like you GS won't ack the file transfer and things break down from
> there. Since you know the file transfer is useless on a GS, so is the
> sendtext and sendimage, why don't you comment them out and see where you
> get from there.

That was interesting, I found that this editing this one out on its own
allowed the following tests to complete. So maybe the SEND TEXT clobbers *
and not the WAIT DTMF - which seems to work OK with the SEND TEXT test
removed.

  Iain

print STDERR "2.  Testing 'sendtext'...";
print "SEND TEXT \"hello world\"\n";
$result = <STDIN>;
checkresult($result);