[Asterisk-Dev] Digium TE410P Card

Mike Nugent mike at calltrex.com
Fri Jan 2 13:51:03 MST 2004

Yes.  This is important to me also.   I don't want to spend so much cash
on a mobo/proc, that I could put an entire installation in place for the
same cost.

Is there any chance of seeing a future version of the TE410P relased at
5v or prehaps a recommendation of a mobo that is under $200usd?

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 10:17, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> > Just a suggestion, Tyan (notably the 2720 dual Xeon motherboard) provides
> > 4 64 bit 3.3V pci slots.
>
> Yes, and for a single TE410P it's brutal overkill of a motherboard.  A
> simple Duron-based system will have plenty of horsepower for what I'm
> looking for...
>
> Not really looking to cheap out on hardware but I also don't want to spend a
> pile of money on a motherboard whose feature set I'll never use ONLY to get
> some 3.3V PCI slots.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew
Mike Nugent