[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe max users and cutoff time

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 09:34:47 MST 2004

Hi All,

I'm working on a conference bridging application, which will update
meetme.conf as conferences are created and deleted. I am planning to
enhance the meetme.conf format to enable rooms to specify a maximum
participant count (with a suitable message to excess participants).

I'm also looking to specify an expiry time for a room, as either a
"soft" expiry (no new participants can join after the expiry, but
the existing members can continue till they leave), or a "hard"
expiry (at the deadline, all participants receive a message and
a hangup).

I don't anticipate a problem implementing either of these, but I would
be interested in people's thoughts as to the best approach.

Cheers,
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield