[Asterisk-Dev] can asterisk make a call to ohphone
pradeepachar at indiatimes.com
Wed Feb 25 01:05:56 MST 2004
i am a new user of asterisk.
i made a sample testing of making a call from asterisk to ohphone. Asterisk will make call and suddenly disconnects.
following are the steps i followed in the above testing :
1) ran ohphone on the same machine but at different port say 1721
2) In extension.conf i made the following entries
exten => 501,1,Dial(H323/127.0.0.1:1721)
3) I runned asterisk with h323 enabled.
4) at the CLI> prompt i gave the command "Dial 501"
5) at asterisk it is giving the following errors
don't how to display condition -1 on OSS/dsp
error reading from sound device ( if you are runninf artsd then kill it ):resource temporarily unavailable
== spawn extension(local, 501,1)exited nonzero on OSS/dsp
<< Hangup on console >>
Am I doing any thinf wrong, can somebody help me out to solve this isuue
thanks in advance,
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com
Bid for for Air Tickets @ Re.1 on Air Sahara Flights. Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now!
More information about the asterisk-dev