[Asterisk-Dev] chan_skinny enhanced features

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Mon Feb 16 02:59:54 MST 2004

woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au (woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au) wrote:
> [...]

As far i know (haven't spoke to theo in the last weeks) he's working on
the "features" like hold/transfer and speeddial, but have not received
any feedback neither cvs update.

I have a lot of callmanager dumpf here and currently working on the
framework in the chan_sccp to get the stuff implemented in my
"experimental" chan_sccp(+), which might be backported to theo.

> > Before I do too much more on this I want to make sure that this isn't
> > already being worked on so I don't reinvent the wheel.
> > Is anyone currently working on any of this stuff on chan_skinny?

chan_skinny will be merged with chan_sccp in the near future as far i
know from theo.

--jan

(+) http://www.lambda-solutions.de/7920/

--
Jan Czmok, Network Engineering & Support, Global Access Telecomm, Inc.
Ph.: +49 69 299896-35 - fax: +49 69 299896-40 - sip:13129*522 at inoc-dba.pch.net