[Asterisk-Dev] chan_skinny enhanced features

Peter E. Clark peter_clark at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 12:13:46 MST 2004

Hi,

I've been doing some work on chan_skinny to add support for more than
one line, display callerid on inbound call, and would like to add
support for hold, transfer, etc.. and speeddial.  This is in the
context of adding some cisco 12sp+ and 30 VIP phones to a home phone
system using Asterisk.

Before I do too much more on this I want to make sure that this isn't
already being worked on so I don't reinvent the wheel.
Is anyone currently working on any of this stuff on chan_skinny?

Pete