[Asterisk-Dev] Disa

Jonathan Biggs jon_209 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 20:10:52 MST 2004

Have been using DISA for about a month now,
No delay problems,

I have it tagged to specific call-in CallerID,
double passwords with Authenticate first,
then the password for the DISA,

I can dial in via Zap or IAX2 and have not noticed any
problems,

Do you use passords with the DISA? I have never tried
the no_password option.

What I find helps is attaching to asterisk via
asterisk -r, setting verbose to 3, and then watching
the messages as I dial in. I can see each step
execute,
you can see if DISA starts and you are waiting 5 more
seconds.  Then it would be in the DISA application
most likley. I am not an expert thought