[Asterisk-Dev] IAX (Questions !!!!)

tabish sarwar tabish201 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 05:32:44 MST 2004

Hi,
I ahev been working on asterisk.While looking at the
header formats of IAX protocols.a few things i wanna
ask abt :

1)Y the seqno field in IAX1 header is split into
iseqno and oseqno(IAX2 header") ...Please specify any
technical reason or advantage.

2)Its all on UDP then how the full header frame
delivery is reliable .

3)the callno member in header structure (iax.h
/iax2.h)
teh type is unsigned short .How a longer string of the
call can be stored in it ..or any apecific format taht
i m unable to find out .Please specify this as well.

I didn't find my answer in code or in iax whitepaper
so please solve my problems.