[Asterisk-Dev] DISA

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Thu Feb 5 23:42:08 MST 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Ed Devine wrote:

> Nor (and I understand the security issues of a DISA environment)
> does it appear that users can readily dial into an Asterisk
> system, get dialtone, and dial a call.
>
> I've reviewed, massaged, monkeyed with app_disa.c, and while it is
> a well done and serviceable application, it lacks the flexibility
> necessary to adequately address real world uses.

What is it missing?  Your code contributions would be welcome ...

Anyway - here's my extensions.conf to do giving dialtone to incoming
calls.  I don't actually use the DISA application:

In the code, replace PASS by the numeric password you want to use to
protect your DISA service.  No doubt you could put it in the database
or any number of improvements like that.

Also - if you have DID, multiple incoming numbers etc you send a
particular inbound number into disa-step-2 straightaway and avoid all
the "fake ringback" stuff.

Context outboundplan-ctorigin is the context which defines the
dialplan for an "inside" extension - including all the dialout stuff.

[default]
;
; This context used for inbound calls
;
; Answer, play some ringback, wait a few seconds in case the caller
; enters something - if not drop through and ring the phones.
exten => s,1,Wait(0)
exten => s,2,Answer
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,6
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,2
exten => s,5,PlayInterruptibleTones(ring)

exten => #,1,Macro(stdexten,6001,SIP/ata186-0-0&SIP/ata186-0-1)

exten => t,1,Goto(#,1)

exten => i,1,Hangup

; DISA  3472 = "DISA"
exten => *3472*,1,Goto(disa-step-2,s,1)

[disa-step-2]
; asked for disa.  beep and wait for a password
exten => s,1,Playtones(800/100, 0/3900)
exten => s,2,ResponseTimeout,40
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,6
; bingo - they send the password - beep, play dialtone and go to
; dialout context.
exten => PASS#,1,Playtones(1200/100, 0/3900)
exten => PASS#,2,Wait(1)
exten => PASS#,3,StopPlaytones
exten => PASS#,4,PlayInterruptibleTones(dial)
exten => PASS#,5,Goto(outboundplan-ctorigin,s,1)

Steve