[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 0.7.2 RPMS Updated

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Feb 4 13:41:20 MST 2004

Hello,
	Per my earlier message, I have rolled up Asterisk 0.7.2, Libpri
0.5.2 and Zaptel 0.8.1 RPMS for RedHat 7.3, 9 and Fedora Core 1. They are
so fresh, they are steaming! ;) Please download, install and send me
updates, corrections and patches.

Wiki: http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20RPM

Current Release
---------------
asterisk-0.7.2-1.i386.rpm
libpri-0.5.2-1.i386.rpm
zaptel-0.8.1-1.i386.rpm
kernel-module-zaptel-0.8.1-4_2.4.20_28.7.i386.rpm

FTP Download
------------
ftp://ftp.nacs.net/asterisk/

Changelog
---------
* Wed Feb 04 2004 Gregory Boehnlein <damin at nacs.net>

- Updated to version 0.7.2

* Sat Jan 31 2004 Gregory Boehnlein <damin at nacs.net>

- Updated development environment to ensure proper build consistency for
chan_zap
- Added post-install chkconfig to auto-start asterisk on boot
- First really useable release. Yay!

* Mon Jan 26 2004 Gregory Boehnlein <damin at nacs.net>

- Updated changelog entry to enable build on Fedora Core 1
<wrl at express.org>
- Made the decsision to use Dist Specific version numbers
(_fc1,_rh9,_rh8,_rh73)

* Sat Jan 24 2004 Gregory Boehnlein <damin at nacs.net>

- added doc macros
- added config macros
- updated install stanza to correct symlink issue
- updated patch0 to include changes to Makefile
- added /etc/rc.d/init.d/asterisk
- added "export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1" for RH9
- asterisk.spec now builds cleanly on RH73 and RH9

* Wed Jan 21 2004 Gregory J. Boehnlein <damin at nacs.net>

- Initial .spec file created. Most likely buggered. Badly needs help.

                             KP-216-121-ST