[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with chan_agent and 0.7.2

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Wed Feb 4 10:03:51 MST 2004

Or do you specifically load the chan_agent.so with

load => chan_agent.so ?

ast_monitor_start is a function exported by res_monitor.so and all
resources should be loaded first before any other module is loaded. That
can change only (IHMO) if you have some changes in
/etc/asterisk/modules.conf ....

regards
Martin