[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Features requests on bugs.digium.com

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Thu Dec 30 08:56:09 MST 2004

Ok anyone that wishes we are accepting more bug marshals right now so if its
your time to step up and help.  Find me on IRC you can help.

Let me show you something anthm and I worked on for a week (along when we
overhauled the sip codec stuff too)

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002971

COMMENT ON IT.. because this is one example where only a few people have
commented on it and those people are actively working on the project.  So if
you want to have some say in any changes in the codec pref order in IAX2 you
better speak up or we change it and break something then come back bitching
about it.  You say features or changes should be there but NOBODY comments
on them and everyone has their own agenda and that's all they focus on.

bkw