[Asterisk-Dev] iax2 encryption

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Dec 29 17:33:07 MST 2004

I've just added some basically operational IAX2 encryption, more for a
talking point than anything else.  It seems to work okay but I'd like to
get some feedback.  A few things in particular:

* Don't have a good initial vector, needs to be added...

* Native bridge functionality need to be there

* Trunk frames not encrypted

Nothing about the iax2 encryption is fixed in stone by any means.  I
intentionally did not add any documentation of the commands to enable it
("encryption=yes") nor do I consider the protocol to be in any way fixed,
everything is still on the table.  I just wanted to make something that
would do *something*.

Anyway feel free to comment.

Mark