[Asterisk-Dev] bristuff & zaptel (long)

Daniele Orlandi daniele at orlandi.com
Wed Dec 29 07:12:07 MST 2004

On Wednesday 29 December 2004 14:30, marek cervenka wrote:
> i have problem with segfaults in zaptel/zaphfc
> (maybe i may post this email to developer of bristuff)
>
> i can insmod/rmmod vzaphfc (with rmmod zaphfc from bristuff my PC hang)
> but when i run zttool/ztcfg segfault occured

Hi, luckilly someone pointed me to your post since I don't read this list
often :)

Your bug report doesn't point out a bug in my code, thought I cannot exclude
there is. The stack seems to be, at least partially, messed up.

I can only suggest you to check that everything is compiled cleanly, that
vzaphfc is compiled with the zaptel includes relative to the zaptel modules
you're running and that you're inserting the right version of the modules.

Bye!

--
  Daniele Orlandi