[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with ZT_LOADZONE in zaptel

Waldemar Ogonowski Waldemar.Ogonowski at geofizyka.pl
Mon Dec 27 07:16:14 MST 2004

Dinesh Nair wrote:
 > the change you made did not fix your earlier problem, >
though it did have
 > that same side effect.

Not exactly because zonedata.c have and had zone for PL but
I thing this definition is not correct. My changed in
zondedata.c was not add definition for PL but I changed some
information about value tone in this zone (look my diff in
my first mail)

OK I have checked this again:

cd /us/src/zaptel
cp zonedata.c.old (original from latest cvs) to zonedata.c
make clean
make linux26
make install
reboot
after reboot when i have use: ztcfg -vv  and I have problem

Now I go to source zaptel and copy my version of zonnedata.c
with small change and I have make following steps: make
clean; make linux26; make install; reboot. After reboot when
I have use ztcfg -vv working without problem.

And what you thing about this ?

Waldek