[Asterisk-Dev] RE: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk training andcertification :: AstriconTraining

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Mon Dec 20 13:59:35 MST 2004

Brian West wrote:
>>Why are you worried? Anyone who knows jack or shit, should easily figure
>>out you know what you are talking about. I don't think Mark would need a
>>cert to compete on an asterisk consulting gig. If your or Mark did, the
>>company would assuredly have it's head way to far up it's HR departments
>>ass to be worth working for.
>

> You do have a point... I was just a wee bit pissed off over the post at
> first... but after talking to Mark he calmed me down... and said he would
> take care of it... :P

Just a thought, (and a self serving one at that) - How about a dCAP, or
even a special "dCAP developer" for anyone that has code in Asterisk?

I mean, if it's good enough to go into the CVS it's good enough to prove
I can set Asterisk up. Plus, the suggested recipients are not exactly
the prime market segment for paying to get dCAP certified anyways, so
it's not like it's cutting into Astericon / Digium revenue either.

Of course, paying a couple of dollars for shipping and handling is ok.

FYI, I work as a consultant and I don't hang by BA in computer science
on the wall, but I'd hang one of these. , just for kicks... ;-)

Just my 2 NIS,
Gilad