[Asterisk-Dev] G.722

Andrew Lindh asterisk at ntplx.net
Sun Dec 19 22:07:19 MST 2004

G.722 (original version) code can be found at:
ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/project/speech/speech-compression/CCITT-ADPCM/64kbps/adpcm6
4_g722_efficient

It has the notice:
The program is available by ftp from CMU, and may be used and distributed
freely, provided the copyright notices are maintained.

The Carnegie Mellon ADPCM program is Copyright (c) 1993
by Carnegie Mellon University. Use of this program, for any research or
commercial purpose, is completely unrestricted.  If you make use of or
redistribute this material, we would appreciate acknowlegement of its origin.

There is also some older code (from ITU?) with no notice of ownership.

<asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com>