[Asterisk-Dev] RE: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk training and certification :: AstriconTraining

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Dec 19 18:13:32 MST 2004

I feel this is a slap in the face for those of us that have been here and I
don't feel I should HAVE to pay to be certified...  I think me and MANY
others are about to walk out of the project over this.  I have already
spoken with many people that are close to the project.  You're hurting US
and our ability to make money.  I still know the code better than most of
the people that will be paying to be certified.  You're pushing it here.

I REFUSE TO PAY!!!  I know you guys mean well but you didn't take any of us
into account that know this software and know it well.

bkw