[Asterisk-Dev] Good quality iaxclient phone

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Sun Dec 19 02:28:47 MST 2004

Actually there are some big bugs in iaxclient at the moment causing a
lot of delay. on iax2 to iax2 calls.

Try iaxclient to asterisk to iaxclient,  a lot of calls will have huge
delays.

I think its only in recent iaxclients, the version firefly uses doesnt
seem to be affected. (but latest diax and iaxcomm are).

Im not using any iaxclient, but have heard several reports, tried it
myself and confirmed it.

Zoa.