[Asterisk-Dev] How to program "Dial an mp3"?

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Wed Dec 15 15:12:59 MST 2004

Willy,

Come and join us in the Asterisk-Users group. It exists to help folks
like you.

There is much to learn before you post in Asterisk-Dev. This group is
for the folks who are interested in the code, not folks who are
interested in using or learning the software.

Check out http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk. That will keep you
reading for days.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. You may reply to me personally, or better
yet, post a new message to the User's list.

If you are looking for professional services, then the Asterisk-Biz list
may be of interest.

Cheers,

Jim.

(sorry for the top post, folks - it seemed like the right thing to do in
this instance)

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: