[Asterisk-Dev] BUG MARSHALS - Where are you???????????????????????

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Dec 13 11:35:38 MST 2004

The bug tracker is overflowing and we all, bug marshals and developers, need to
go there and help move things forward.

*** Project oppurtunities!
There are a lot of interesting bug reports. If you have nothing to do this calm and
quiet time before christmas - start coding and fix them. Also, there are several
feature requests to resolve.

*** Patch Testing for brave Asterisk professionals!!
We have a number of patches that are ready for testing, download them, compile,
make your system work better or not at all and deliver feedback in the tracker.

*** Hot discussions on line!!
Do you burn with desire to rip Asterisk apart and add that little core module
to make it an HTTP server with some support for Quicknet Phonejack? Or simply
remove the H.323 support in favour of adding Spamassassin support instead,
to remove Voip spam? You will find a bug report in there that works for you,
come join the discussion!

THIS IS A CALL FOR ACTION. PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMUNITY PROCESS TODAY.
http://bugs.digium.com

See you there and on the #asterisk-bugs channel in the bug tracker

/Olle

PS. If you have filed a proper bug report and nothing happens, you might
want to add a bounty or contact an Asterisk consultant (listed on the
wiki) to create a patch for your bug report. Nothing really happens by
itself. Make it happen.