[Asterisk-Dev] IAX2 Frame_Text to send Hangup Cause

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 13 11:01:01 MST 2004

Hi Tilghman
	Im sorry i have made some bad cvs chekout...i now running latest
CVS-HEAD-12/13/04 the patch process goes well, but the HangupCause dont seems
reported on the A Server (the Caller), the B server (PRI terminator) hanging
the call with HangupCaue=16 and i can see from A only "0".
I now try to debug something to report better information.
Thanks in advance
Dimitri