[Asterisk-Dev] IAX2 Frame_Text to send Hangup Cause

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 13 09:15:32 MST 2004

Hi Tilghman
	Im sorry but dont look my last mail (below reported) seems i dont have patch
anything...
---------------
> Hi Tilghman
> 	i have try your patch on today CVS, I have patched without problem only
> one * server (the caller), but seems dont return the right ISDN hangup
> Cause only "0" (No one is available to answer at this time). I have need to
> patch both server?
> Thanks very much for your help :-)
> Dimitri
---------------------
After patch Today CVS when i try compile it i have the following error:
-------------
A_PRI   -DIAX_TRUNKING   -DCRYPTO -fPIC    -c -o chan_iax2.o chan_iax2.c
chan_iax2.c: In function `attempt_transmit':
chan_iax2.c:1472: error: `AST_CAUSE_DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER' undeclared
(first use in this function)
chan_iax2.c:1472: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
chan_iax2.c:1472: error: for each function it appears in.)
chan_iax2.c: In function `auth_reject':
chan_iax2.c:4447: error: `AST_CAUSE_FACILITY_REJECTED' undeclared (first use
in this function)
chan_iax2.c:4450: error: `AST_CAUSE_FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED' undeclared (first
use in this function)
chan_iax2.c: In function `auto_hangup':
chan_iax2.c:4486: error: `AST_CAUSE_NO_USER_RESPONSE' undeclared (first use in
this function)
chan_iax2.c: In function `socket_read':
chan_iax2.c:5259: error: `AST_CAUSE_NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION' undeclared (first
use in this function)
chan_iax2.c:5271: error: `AST_CAUSE_BEARERCAPABILITY_NOTAVAIL' undeclared
(first use in this function)
chan_iax2.c:5684: error: `AST_CAUSE_FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED' undeclared (first
use in this function)
make[1]: *** [chan_iax2.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/asterisk/channels'
I have the same error if I use Stable branch 1.0.2, Some idea?
Thanks every suggest.
Dimitri