[Asterisk-Dev] Background music

Satchid satchid at telenet.be
Sun Dec 12 06:16:31 MST 2004

Dear Daniel
Thank you for your response.
I am planning to use VOIP grandstream 102 and their newest phone that comes
out end of December. The quality of the sound is mono and a low bit stream
MP3 file is adequate. Still, I see what you mean. If it is 8Kbs X 70 = 560
Kbs when it has to be transmitted from the * server. Is there a broadcast
possible. Then the bit stream will be send to everything that wants to
accept?

Willy