[Asterisk-Dev] IAX2 Frame_Text to send Hangup Cause

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 10 10:22:03 MST 2004

Thanks Tilghman
	i know is not a solution but is a great Hack!! With my little Remove of the
two line in Chan_iax2.c i can give any problem? Can you give me some idea how
to replace this two line in Chan_iax2.c for example:
/* Set hangup cause */
	if AST_FRAME_TEXT != "hangupcause=" {
          if (ies.cause)
		iaxs[fr.callno]->owner->hangupcause = atoi(ies.cause);
	}
Is not C code line :-) but i use to explain how want fix it.
Thanks for your help
Dimitri