[Asterisk-Dev] AGI - dialstatus

Yves yves at swissinfo.org
Fri Dec 10 06:41:19 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm writing a AGI Perl script and use the following lines to initiate a
call :
$res = $AGI->exec("DIAL $dialstr");
And then :
$answeredtime = $AGI->get_variable("ANSWEREDTIME");

The problem is that I need to know immediately when the call has begun.
I can have the call duration & establishment time at the end of the call
but not in real time when it happend. I tried to use a thread and check
with $AGI->get_variable("DIALSTATUS") but it's the same, the answer only
comes when the call is finished.

Does anyone could give me a little help ? Thanks.

Yves