[Asterisk-Dev] Want to borrow PCI zaptel card (UK)

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Thu Dec 9 16:13:22 MST 2004

All,

I'm in the middle of porting asterisk & co to Solaris. Hopefully the patches
to make asterisk itself compile will make it into CVS in the next few days,
and I've started work on zaptel. I've got the zaptel kernel module itself
working. I've tried getting a clone X100P card working in a Solaris box, but
I'm not having much luck. I'd like to try getting some of the other hardware
supported by zaptel working, too, but can't afford to splash out on the cards
just for the purpose of trying to port the drivers. So...

- Is there anyone on this list with Solaris Device Driver (PCI) experience who
  would be prepared to help me debug the wcfxo port?

- Is there anyone in the UK who would be willing to lend me (or donate) a
  zaptel supported PCI card (preferably the TDM400P, but willing to have a
  go at an E1 card) for a few weeks?

Thanks,

Simon