[Asterisk-Dev] New batch of phrases from Allison

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Dec 9 14:28:40 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 21:10 +0000, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> >So many of your suggestions are duplicates of sounds that already exist in
> >the asterisk-sounds repository.  Might we not have another community
> >sponsored batch of phrases where 50% of the requests aren't duplicates of
> >sounds that already exist?
> >

> As I stated, I'm not sure if these were missing entirely from Asterisk
> or just from the Debian packages.  I just did an apt-get update and my
> asterisk-sounds package is up to date, but the phrases discussed still
> aren't present.  If they are just missing from the Debian package, then
> I will file the bug report in Debian's bug tracker.

Your problem is that the files aren't packaged. The asterisk-sounds
package in debian is the sounds that come as part of the stock asterisk
install. The idea being that they don't change much and the package
downloads will then just be the binary part when it changes.

What you need is in a seperate area on the digium/asterisk CVS server.
Use :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot and download the module
asterisk-sounds